SAP S4 HANA LOGISTICS
SAP is the leading market player in the ERP world. SAP’s Sales and Distribution module is a key component in SAP’s Supply Chain Management that lists the processes and associated activities in typical sales/customer service and logistics departments.
The SD Module comes with a set of configuration tasks, master data, transactions, reports and technical objects. SAP’s inherent strength is its ability to seamlessly integrate across modules FI, SD, CO, PP, MM, PS etc.
Sales and Distribution activities are very basic to a corporate entity’s operations and given the complexity of these processes and the data needed to execute these processes, a good ERP like SAP is almost indispensable now.
SAP SD is possibly the most implemented and a very highly successful module so far and is still leading in demand for well trained and experienced consultants.
SAP SD training program would cover the standard SAP SD module and how it is implemented to automate and systemize the OTC business processes by providing easily accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, as well as direct easily accessible information on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP.
With training in this curriculum, you can gain the knowledge you need to optimize vital Sales and Distribution process.
- Online/ Classroom live instructor led training.
- Participants become familiar with functions and customizing settings in Sales and Distribution.
- Provide an overview of SAP business solutions
- Develop the baseline SAP Product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP courses.
- Participants learn how to perform the most important functions in the process chain from presales to customer payments in the SAP system.
- Participants become familiar with the functions and customizing delivery processing.
- Participants become familiar with functions and customizing setting for billing process. They also learn the interface points between billing in Sales and Distribution and billing in financial accounting.
- The course enables the participants to identify and explain the more complex customizing settings for SD.
- Participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business process in sales and Distribution, Material management and Financial Accounting and identify the associated customizing settings.
Course Duration: 4 ½ Months – Daily 90 Minutes per day
SAP Version: SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Pack 7, S4 HANA
Project: Get Hands on experience of SAP SD Consultant in real time project, how to handle the tickets, enhancements in the business
Study Material:Soft copies of Material, Classroom notes, Real time specifications
Trainer Profile: Mr. JAYARAM is a post graduate in management with excellent academic history. Having 12 years of rich SAP experience and in depth domain knowledge. Worked in various projects in different industry verticals on SAP. Successfully completed more than 300 + batches. Trained Lot of aspirants and groomed their career in SAP. Gives comprehensive training in all areas of SAP SD Module with real time scenarios. Follows the best training methods which are highly proved in the industry. Enables the learners to generate self-motivation for learning and provides a clear input explaining the subject being covered and how to apply it. Constantly focuses on the new developments in the industry to make sure that the learners are aware of them. Follows a strategic and systematic approach in designing the curriculum and delivering it. Being a passionate trainer, he has the ability to assess each individual learner and make them realize their strengths and weakness. Grooms every learner as a consultant to meet the expectations of the SAP industry. Provides complete domain expertise which is one of the essential elements for a SAP functional consultant. His passion for training made him something special in the industry.
SAP SALES AND DISTRIBUTION [SD] ON S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA Landscape
- Deployment options
- Business partners
- Changes in Material Master
- Changes in Order processing
- SD Pricing changes
- Output Management
- Credit Management
- Settlement Management
- Stock transfers
- Fiori apps for analysis
- Advance Availability check
- Data Migration
- Batch Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No