SAP MM is one of the important modules in SAP ERP software and MM application module supports the procurement and Inventory functions occurring in day-to-day business operations.
This MM module contains many aspects such as Purchasing, Goods receiving, Material storage, Consumption-based planning and Inventory. MM is fully integrated with other modules in SAP such as FI, SD, CO, WM, PP, HCM etc..,
MM supports all phases of Materials Management such as Materials planning and Control, Purchasing, Goods Receiving, Inventory Management and Invoice Verification.
SAP MM reduces the cost of Operations. It minimizes Inventory losses by removing unnecessary and obsolete material. Automatic material management and Procurement activities lead to a smoother and effective process.
COURSE HIGH LIGHTS
- This Course begins with the basics of SAP and makes you familiar with its user interface.
- This Course is intended for Beginners, SAP End Users & Professionals.
- For Beginners and End Users they can familiarize themselves with SAP MM module, as it covers the very basics that teach you how to perform different tasks in SAP.
- For Professionals, they can enhance their skills as it deals in depth with the advanced concepts of MM. It describes the techniques and procedures that are most frequently employed by users when working with S/4 hana.
- This course is designed to get a Placement in MNC as quickly as once you complete the MM Project Training course. For that we explain Real Time Business scenarios and Interview questions at each and every topic discussion.
Course Duration: 3 months – Daily 90 Minutes per day
SAP Version: SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement EHP 7, S/4 HANA
Project: Get Hands on Experience of SAP MM Consultant in Real time project, How to handle the Tickets with SLA, Enhancements, RFC’s, Idocs Monitoring and Support projects.
Study Material: Soft copies of material, Class room notes, Real time specifications.Trainer Profile: Mr. Sai Krishna is an Graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engg with excellent academic history. Having 10+ syears of IT Experience in SAP with in depth domain knowledge. Worked in Top Most MNC’s with Fortune 500 clients in SAP. Worked on 5 Implementation projects, 6 Roll Out projects, 3 Upgrade projects and 3 Support projects.
SAP MATERIAL MANAGEMENT (MM) WITH S/4 HANA – PROJECT TRAINING
MM With S/4 HANA
Over View of ERP
Introduction to SAP
Why SAP and Why do we need it?
SAP System landscape
SAP R/3 Architecture &
Introduction to S/4 HANA
Over view of SAP Modules with real time example
- Procurement cycle with real time example
- Procure-to-Pay cycle
- What is IMG and its flow
- Transactional Code ( T-code )
- SAP In-Memory Strategy and Architecture Overview in S/4 HANA
- Benefits of S/4 HANA from Business perspective
- Definition of Company
- Definition of Company code
- How to create Plants and Storage locations
- Defining Purchasing Organization and its types
- Defining Purchasing Group
- Assigning Plant to Company code
- Assigning Purchase Organization to Plant and Company code
- Material master data
- Vendor master data
- PIR ( Purchasing Info Record )
- Source List
- Quota Arrangement
Material Master Data
- What is Material?
- Material type and Material Group
- New material type in S/4 HANA
- How to Create Material?
- Internal and External Numbering system
- Material master field length in ECC and S/4 HANA
- Different views of Material
- Purchasing group
- MRP Controller
- Valuation Class
- Price Indicator V and S
- How to Change and Display Material?
- Stock and Non-Stock Materials
Vendor Master Data
- What is Vendor?
- What is Business Partner in S/4 HANA
- Types of Vendors ( Regular, Fixed, One time vendors )
- Define Number ranges
- Vendor Partner functions
- Create, Change and Display Vendor master data
Purchasing Info Record
- IMG Path : PIR
- Create, Change and Display of PIR
- Importance of Source list
- Maintaining of Source List
- Create, Change and Display of Source List
- Blocking and Fixing of Vendor
- Configuring and Maintenance
- Determining of Source
- Pricing Procedure
- Pricing Technique
- Define Condition Table
- Maintain Access Sequence
- Maintain Condition types
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group for Vendor, Purchase Org
- Assign Calculation Schema to Schema Group
- Assignment of Schema Groups Vendor Master
Purchase Requisition ( PR )
- IMG path ; PR
- Create, Change, Display and list of PR’s
Purchase Order ( PO )
- IMG path : PO
- Create, Change, Display and list of PO’s
- Creation of PO w.r.t PR’s and RFQ’s
- Message Determination
- Account Assignment and Item Category
- Steps for Auto PO
SPECIAL PROCUREMENT PO’s
- What is Subcontract process?
- DOM and its importance
- Scenario 1 : Material supply by Company to SC Vendor
- Scenario 2 : Material supply by our Vendors to SC Vendor
- Creation of Sub-Contract PO and steps involved
- What is Consignment process?
- How to create Consignment PO and steps involved
Stock Transport Order
- Inter Company, Intra Company and Inter Plant STO’s
- STO with delivery and w/o delivery
- Creation of STO and steps involved
- Single and Two steps process
Pipeline and Special Service Order
- What is Pipeline and Service Order
- Steps in Pipeline and Special services PO’s
Request for Quotation ( RFQ )
- IMG path : RFQ
- Create, Change and Display of RFQ’s
- How SAP calculate rank percentage?
- Creation of RFQ’s w.r.t PR’s
- Types of Outline Agreements
- What is Contract and Scheduling Agreements?
- Quantity contract and Value contract
- Types of Release Procedure
- With Classification
- W/O Classification
- Release Procedure for PR and PO
- Checking and Transferring the Workflow
- Mgmt Over view
- Types of Goods movements
- How to Reverse Goods Movement?
- Explanation of Movement types
- What is Goods Receipt?
- How to do GR using MIGO
- GR against different types
- What is Goods Issue?
- Physical Inventory and its Types
- Stock Determination
- Blocked to Quality
- Unrestricted to Blocked
- Quality to Un restricted
- And All Reversals
- What is Reservation?
- Reservation Document and Impact of Stock
Logistic Invoice Verification
- Overview of LIV
- IMG path : LIV
- LIV using MIRO
- What is Batch Management?
- IMG path : Batch Management
- How to maintain Batch numbers?
- Batch Management using Master data
Serial Number Management
- What is Serial number?
- Serial number management configuration
- Assign Serial number to material
- PO creation and GR using Serial number material
- What is Split Valuation?
- Creation of PO for Split valuation materials
INTEGRATION BETWEEN MODULES
MM and PP Integration
- PP Basics
- Concept of Consumer Based Planning ( CBP )
- Concept of Forecast Based Planning ( FBP )
- Material Requirement Planning ( MRP )
- Re-Order point
- Real time Scenarios
MM and FI Integration
- FI Basics
- Define Valuation Control
- Group together Valuation Areas
- Define Valuation Classes
- Define Accounting group for movement types
- Configure Automatic postings
MM and SD Integration
- SD Basics
- Sales Order creation
- Issues related while creating delivery
- PR creation w.r.t Sales Order
- PO creation w.r.t Sales Order
- Third Party Scenario
MM and HCM Integration
- HCM Basics
- Checking Employee Hierarchy
- How to check System Id of Employee?
- Assigning Release codes to Requisitioner
- Overview of Tax
- Goods and Service Tax
- Accounting Entries in PO
- LSMW data integration tool
- MRP Procedure
- Blanket PO
- Posting Periods
- Stock Requirement and MRP List
SAP S/4 HANA MM PROJECT TRAINING
Over View of SAP MM Projects
- Implementation project
- Roll Out project
- Support project & Upgrade project
SAP Implementation process
Over view of ASAP Methodology
Difference between Clients and Implementers
Role of a Functional and Business Consultant
How long the project does lasts?
What happens once the Implementation is done?
Understand the Project and Client Org structure
Building the project team
SAP Landscape system
Studying Legacy System
Business Blue Print
Finalising Integration points and Interfaces
Functional and Technical Specifications
Preparing Testing Scripts
Unit Testing and Test scripts preparation
Integration Testing and Test scripts preparation
Uploading Master data using LSMW
Cut Over activities
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
End User training and User Documentation
Sign off for Go live and Final Approval
Discussions on various scenarios with respect to individual module
Implementation goes live in a Production environment
Handling over the project
Post Production Support
Provide training to End users
Over view on Real time functionality in MM
Demonstrate navigational and Transactional Skills
Implement configuration for Several Business process
Setup Master data for several business process
Analyze the issue and fix the problem in Configuring & Master data
Setup Transactional data to complete a Business process
Tickets on Ticketing tool (BMC Service Desk or Service Now)
Response and Resolution time
- Batch Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No