SAP is the leading market player in the ERP world. SAP’s Sales and Distribution module is a key component in SAP’s Supply Chain Management that lists the processes and associated activities in typical sales/customer service and logistics departments.
The SD Module comes with a set of configuration tasks, master data, transactions, reports and technical objects. SAP’s inherent strength is its ability to seamlessly integrate across modules FI, SD, CO, PP, MM, PS etc.
Sales and Distribution activities are very basic to a corporate entity’s operations and given the complexity of these processes and the data needed to execute these processes, a good ERP like SAP is almost indispensable now.
SAP SD is possibly the most implemented and a very highly successful module so far and is still leading in demand for well trained and experienced consultants.
SAP SD training program would cover the standard SAP SD module and how it is implemented to automate and systemize the OTC business processes by providing easily accessible implementation guides, fantastic time-saving tips, as well as direct easily accessible information on the dos and don’ts of implementing and maintaining the sales and distribution module of SAP.
With training in this curriculum, you can gain the knowledge you need to optimize vital Sales and Distribution process.
- Online/ Classroom live instructor led training.
- Participants become familiar with functions and customizing settings in Sales and Distribution.
- Provide an overview of SAP business solutions
- Develop the baseline SAP Product knowledge necessary for participation in more detailed SAP courses.
- Participants learn how to perform the most important functions in the process chain from presales to customer payments in the SAP system.
- Participants become familiar with the functions and customizing delivery processing.
- Participants become familiar with functions and customizing setting for billing process. They also learn the interface points between billing in Sales and Distribution and billing in financial accounting.
- The course enables the participants to identify and explain the more complex customizing settings for SD.
- Participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business process in sales and Distribution, Material management and Financial Accounting and identify the associated customizing settings.
Course Duration: 4 ½ Months – Daily 90 Minutes per day
SAP Version: SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Pack 7, S4 HANA
Project: Get Hands on experience of SAP SD Consultant in real time project, how to handle the tickets, enhancements in the business
Study Material:Soft copies of Material, Classroom notes, Real time specifications
Trainer Profile: Mr. JAYARAM is a post graduate in management with excellent academic history. Having 12 years of rich SAP experience and in depth domain knowledge. Worked in various projects in different industry verticals on SAP. Successfully completed more than 300 + batches. Trained Lot of aspirants and groomed their career in SAP. Gives comprehensive training in all areas of SAP SD Module with real time scenarios. Follows the best training methods which are highly proved in the industry. Enables the learners to generate self-motivation for learning and provides a clear input explaining the subject being covered and how to apply it. Constantly focuses on the new developments in the industry to make sure that the learners are aware of them. Follows a strategic and systematic approach in designing the curriculum and delivering it. Being a passionate trainer, he has the ability to assess each individual learner and make them realize their strengths and weakness. Grooms every learner as a consultant to meet the expectations of the SAP industry. Provides complete domain expertise which is one of the essential elements for a SAP functional consultant. His passion for training made him something special in the industry.
Overview of ERP
Introduction to SAP
SAP System Landscape
SAP System Architecture
Section I: Enterprise Structure
Enterprise structure in Sales and Distribution
Define & Assign organizational elements
Section II: Master Data
Customer Master record
- Accounts Groups, Number ranges
- Partner Determination
Material Master record
Customer material info records
Conditions Master data
Bill of Materials [BOM]
- Single Level BOM
- Multi-level BOM
Section III: Determinations
Item category Determination
Schedule Line Category Determination
Shipping Point Determination
Picking Location Determination
Section IV: Sales process
Sales Cycle/Forward Cycle
Order to Cash Cycle [OTC]
Quote to Cash Cycle [QTC]
Cash Sales & Rush Orders
Sample sales / Free of Charge(FOC)
Section V: Complaints
Returns Sales Cycle
Credit Memo / Debit Memo Request
Subsequent Free of Charge
Invoice Cancellation Process
Section VI: Document Type Controls Processing
Sales Document Types
Sales Document Structure
Delivery Document Types
Billing Document Types
Order Blocks, Credit Block, Delivery Block & Billing Block
Document Flow, Document Grouping and Splitting
Section VII: Copy Controls
Sales document to Sales document
Sales document to Delivery document
Sales document to Billing document
Delivery document to Billing document
Section VIII: Basic Functions
Log of Incomplete Procedure
Listing / exclusion
Free goods Determination
Availability Check & Transfer of Requirement (TOR)
SD PRICING [ 20 Hours]
- Field Catalog, Condition Tables, Access Sequence, Condition types & Condition records
- Customize Pricing procedure according to client business process
- 16 fields functionality in SD Pricing
- Define Document & Customer pricing procedure
- Pricing procedure determination
- Customize condition type and controls
- Group Conditions and its functionality
- Header &Item condition types
- Special condition types
- Scales – Different types of scales
- Condition Exclusion
- Condition Supplement
- Limits for Pricing
- Pricing report generation
- Pricing routines and requirements
- Reverse pricing
- Real-time issues based on pricing
Section IX: Finance Integration
Revenue account determination
Cash Account Determination
Reconciliation Account Determination
- Static Credit check
- Dynamic Credit check
- Simple Credit check
- Real- time Issues on Credit Management
GST – Goods and Sales Tax
Section X: Material Management Integration
Procurement to Pay [P2P]
- Storage Location – Storage Location
- Plant – Plant/Depot (One-step process)
- Plant – Plant/Depot (Two-step process)
- Plant – Plant/Depot Returns
- Intra-company Stock transfers
- Inter-company Stock transfers
Third Party Sales
- Third-Party sales with/without Shipment Notification
- Third-Party Returns with/without Shipment Notification
- Automatic creation of purchase order in Third-party sales
- Automatic creation of Outbound delivery with reference to purchase order
- Individual Purchase Order [IPO]
- Real-time issues based on the Third-party sales
Section XI: Special Business Process
Inter Company Sales
Cash Sales & Rush Orders
Section XII: Agreements
- Value Contracts
- Assortment Module
- Material Value contract
- Quantity Contracts
Section XIII: Logistic Execution [LE]
SAP SD PROJECT TRAINING
SAP Implementation process
Difference between Clients and Implementers?
Role of a Functional and Business consultant?
How long the project does lasts?
What happens once the Implementation is done
Understand the project & client org structure
Building the Project Team
SAP Landscape System
Understanding the client stake holders
Preparing and conducting level 1 training
Preparation of BPD’s
Discussion of Business Process
Conducting level2 training
Defining Organizational elements
Work shop on Business process requirements (B.P.R), Accelerators of SAP, QADS and CI template (customer Interface template).
Finalizing general requirements like Reports, Forms, Interfaces and Enhancements.
- a) Mapping into sap
- b) Gap Analysis
- c) Addressing of Gaps
- d) Authorization matrix
Execution on RICEFW
Authorization mapping of user rolls, Building the blue print and getting sign off
Level 3 training to users
Base line configuration
Transport Management System
Unit test and Test script preparation
Final configuration and confirmation
Scenario and integration test with test scripts
Data templates preparation
Cycle 1N work shop
End-user document preparation
Finalization of Cutover plan
Collection of cutover data, master data, uploading the data and validations
Core users conducting end user training
User training Aspects
User Acceptance Test (UAT)
Readiness and sign off for Go live
Discussions on various scenarios with respect to individual module
Handling over the Project
Establishing a help desk
Over view on Real time functionality in SD.
Demonstrate navigational & transactional skills
Implement configuration for several business processes
Setup Master data for several business processes
Analyze the issue and fix the problem in configuration & Master data
Setup transactional data to complete a business process
SUPPORT PROJECT/ Ticketing Tool
Work on ticketing tool
Priority of tickets and Resolution
- Batch Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No