SAP MDG Online Training in Hyderabad
Version IT SAP MDG Training enables you to generate, edit, consolidate, and distribute master data throughout the system landscape of your organisation. SAP MDG fundamentals such as master data, SAP MDG capabilities, central governance, SAP MDG scope, domain material, and sample material objects are included. Our live projects and realistic scenarios teach you how to process business partners, integrate scenarios, process sample financial items, process hierarchy processing, MDG analytics, consolidate, and value map. You will also learn how to execute data replication, data modelling, and hierarchy management. To become an SPA MDG specialist, enrol in our SAP MDG online programme. Instead of a toolkit that needs coding, SAP MDG is a prebuilt solution that needs configuration. Additionally, SAP MDG can be set up to use combined master data from SAP NetWeaver MDM.
The master data governance course, MDG100, gives you the knowledge and abilities to apply master data governance to maintain master data quality. It is logically separated into functional and technical components. The more experienced user will also get the knowledge and abilities to modify common content to satisfy business requirements, even to the point of developing a solution for a unique master data domain, in addition to performing the basic configuration.
- Describe Master Data Integration, Master Data Management, and the domains the solution covers.
- Find out which Master Data Domains and Services a Certified Partner Offering is available for.
- learn more about the MDG material capabilities.
- Learn in detail the MDG's functions for a business partner, supplier, and customer.
- Examine the MDG for Material's features and the integration scenario.
- Describe the hierarchy of management and finance change requests.
- Know the Multiple Object Processing and Material Mass Changes.
- Configure the User Interfaces, Custom Object Process, and Custom Objects
Best candidates for the MDG Online Training Course include:
- Development Background of ABAP
- Data Service Experts
- Owner of a business process
- Solution Architects
- Netweaver MDM Professional
- Business Analysts
- ERP and Business Suite expertise
- knowledge of NW MDM
- information stewardship, data services, and data quality expertise
Hence Join Version IT one of the Most Recommended SAP MDG Online Training Institute in Hyderabad For SAP MDG Online Training in Hyderabad. The course content was developed by our panel of mentors while taking into account SAP standards, continuing industrial changes, and helpful input from top competency heads. We identified the needs of the IT sectors.
About SAP MDG Training in Hyderabad
Version IT trainings SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) training in hyderabad teaches the features and fundamentals of MDM in a step-by-step manner using practical examples. You'll learn how to use SAP MDG to essentially create, sustain, and centralise master data. This course will also assist you in passing the certiﬁcation exam, putting you on the path to becoming a top SAP MDG consultant. During the training, you will learn everything you need to know to advance your career. You will gain hands-on experience in this ﬁeld by working on real-world projects. Join Version IT to receive an industry-speciﬁc SAP MDG course in Hyderabad from certiﬁed mentors.
MODULE 1: MDG DATA QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Explore the core processes of data quality management with SAP MDG on SAP S/4HANA Explaining the master data quality: evaluations, scores, and dimensions
- Illustrate how machine learning has been applied in data quality management
MODULE 2: MDG DATA QUALITY ENHANCEMENTS
- Exploring the search and duplicate checks Brieﬁng the concepts of BRFplus
- Explaining about the derivations, validations, and checks
MODULE 3: MDG PROCESS MODELING
- Learn about the workﬂow basics
- Exploring concepts of process modeling with rule-based workﬂow
MODULE 4: MDG DATA REPLICATION
- Consider data export and data import via data transfer Explaining the concepts of key and value mapping Exploring about the replication usage
- Explaining the conﬁguration setup
MODULE 5: MDG CUSTOM OBJECTS AND MDG EXTENSIBILITY
- Exploring data modeling concepts Explain data transfer
- Conﬁguring user interfaces
MODULE 6: MDG CUSTOMIZING, SETUP AND PROJECT STRATEGIES
- Activating and conﬁguring the default processes for MDG Explaining and use advanced customizing
- Explaining the new and updated functionality that is offered with MDG Start ﬁrst MDG projects that use the standard data models
MODULE 7: CONCLUSION
- Summarizing all the above points succeeded.
MODULE 8: PRACTICE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
At Version IT, we provide practice tests at the end of course , free course materials, tutorials, conduct mock interview sessions, provide Community questions and answers, most frequently asked SAP MDG interview questions and answers and help in preparing the sample Resumes, etc to crack the interview.
PRACTICE MOCK INTERVIEW SESSIONS AND AMAZING JOB SUPPORT
We at Version IT trainings provide the learners with practice Mock Interview Sessions and excellent Job Support at the end of the course.
Fill the form and get 10% discount